HPGV (3000 psi / 210 bar) pump, 1000 psi analog gauge, 3ft hose, 1/4" MNPT process connection
Pressure source and gauge in one hand. Directly connect to a process connection and calibrate using your precision gauge.
- Portable, hand operated hydraulic pumps that easily generate up to 3000 psi (210 bar) with HPGV or 5000 psi (350 bar) with XHGV pumps
- Fine adjustment piston provides an easy way to fine tune exact pressure
- Vent valve is both durable and precise
- Liquid reservoir holds enough fluid for multiple calibrations
- Marine brass construction resists corrosion and abuse
- Quick-disconnect gauge adapter allows changing gauges without using a wrench
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to pump without thread sealant or a wrench
- Made in U.S.A.
- Hand Pump - HPGV Assembly (HPGV)
- Gauge - 0-1000 psig Analog Test Gauge (±0.5% full scale accuracy) (GAUG-1000)
- Gauge Adapter - 1/4" Female NPT swivel, brass (SWIV-2FBW)
- Hose - Quick-test 6900 psi hose, brass hose ends, 3 ft (92 cm) long (QTQT-HOS-3ft)
- Hose Adapter - 1/4" male NPT x male Quick-test, no check-valve, brass (QTHA-2MB0)