DPPV (+100 psi to -25" Hg) pump, ±15 PSIG digital gauge, 3ft hose, 1/4" MNPT process conn.
Kit consists of pressure and vacuum hand pump, compound pressure and vacuum gauge and all fittings required for calibration
- Generate either 125 psi (8.6 bar) pressure or 23 inHg (584 mm Hg) vacuum with the same pump
- Unique design allows the user to convert from pressure to vacuum by simply twisting a knob, even with gloves on
- Two outlet ports allow connection to reference pressure gauge or pressure calibrator as well as device under test, thus eliminating a tee
- Large volume fine adjustment piston provides precise control, even at very low pressures
- Precisely vent pressure with soft seated bleed valve
- Made in U.S.A.
- Hand Pump - DPPV Assembly (DPPV)
- Gauge - +/-15 psig Pressure / Vacuum Digital Pressure Gauge (±0.25% full scale accuracy) (GAUD-±0015 PSIG)
- Gauge Adapter - 1/4" female NPT x female Quick-test, no check-valve, brass (QTHA-2FBA)
- Hose - Quick-test 6900 psi hose, brass hose ends, 3 ft (92 cm) long (QTQT-HOS-3ft)
- Hose Adapter - 1/4" male NPT x male Quick-test, no check-valve, brass (QTHA-2MB0)