DPPV (+100 psi to -25" Hg) pump, 1/4" FBSPP gauge adapter, 1m hose, 1/4” FBSPP process conn.
Create pressure or vacuum and calibrate instrumentation using a pressure gauge or calibrator attached to the pump (gauge or calibrator not included)
- Generate either 125 psi (8.6 bar) pressure or 23In Hg (584 mm Hg) vacuum with the same pump
- Unique design allows the user to convert from pressure to vacuum by simply twisting a knob, even with gloves on
- Two outlet ports allow connection to reference pressure gauge or pressure calibrator as well as device under test, thus eliminating a tee
- Large volume fine adjustment piston provides precise control, even at very low pressures
- Precisely vent pressure with soft seated bleed valve
- Made in U.S.A.
- Hand Pump - DPPV Assembly (DPPV)
- Gauge Adapter - G 1/4" female BSPP (ISO 228/1) x female Quick-test, no check-valve, brass (QTHA-2FBA-RG)
- Hose - Quick-test 6900 psi hose, brass hose ends, 1 m (3.3 ft) long (QTQT-HOS-1m)
- Hose Adapter - G 1/4" female BSPP (ISO 228/1) x male Quick-test, no check-valve, brass (QTHA-2FB0-RG)