3000 psi (210 bar) HP0V pump, 2 male Quick-test outlet ports, 3ft hose, 1/4" MNPT process connection
Simple, fast field testing for connecting a calibrator to a process connection. Connect this directly between the equipment to be tested and a reference. No need for a "T" joint.
- Portable hand operated hydraulic pumps that easily generate up to 5000 psi (350 bar)
- Two outlet ports allow user to connect to both device under test and external pressure calibrator thus eliminating a tee.
- Fine Adjustment piston provides an easy way to achieve precise pressure
- Vent valve is both durable and precise
- Liquid reservoir holds enough fluid for multiple calibrations
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to pump without thread sealant or a wrench
- Rugged, all metal construction improves temperature and pressure stability
- Made in U.S.A.
- Hand Pump - HPGV Assembly (HPGV)
- Gauge Adapter - Male Quick-test swivel, brass (SWIV-QTBW)
- Hose - Quick-test 6900 psi hose, brass hose ends, 3 ft (92 cm) long (QTQT-HOS-3ft)
- Hose Adapter - 1/4" male NPT x male Quick-test, no check-valve, brass (QTHA-2MB0)