An exceptionally durable hand pump for use in the field for doing pressure calibration, testing and custody transfer. Perform pneumatic field calibrations on pressure transmitters, switches or gauges using an external pressure calibrator as the reference
- Pressure calibration can be performed without electricity or nitrogen
- Two outlet ports allow the user to attach pump to both device under test and external pressure reference thus eliminating a tee
- Fine adjustment piston allows the user to achieve an exact pressure for cardinal point pressure calibrations
- Precisely vent pressure with soft seated bleed valve
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to pump without thread sealant or a wrench
- Rugged, all metal construction improves temperature and pressure stability
- Made in U.S.A.
Configure a Pneumatic Scissor Hand Pump
Ralston Pneumatic Scissor Hand Pumps come in a variety of different configurations. Choose which bundle is right for your application.
Part of the Ralston Quick-test™ System of safe, stable, leak-free connections without a wrench.